The THIRD and FINAL book is out now! Get THE GIRL AND THE SILVER MARK!

Hello, readers!

Today is the day that the third and final novel in The Dragonwitch Chronicles trilogy is released, titled THE GIRL AND THE SILVER MARK! I worked very hard on this trilogy, and I'm proud of what I accomplished with it!

You can find it via Amazon, iBooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more! Great news: my trilogy is on Google Play as well!

Here is the synopsis:


"In her final battle, The Girl Who Walked Through Fire faces her fiercest foe yet - Lord Kyros, the demon who corrupted the ancient city of Mythania. With his resurrection, illness, destruction, and bloodshed will follow. She must forgo her powers of magic and fire, and instead embrace the legacy of her silver mark if she wants to save the world one last time and reclaim Mythania."

And the cover image:

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it! Thanks for the support! Now I'm off to work on a brand new trilogy. Back to the drawing board!




Sincerely, 




Dana :)

Comments

Popular Posts