Meet My 18th Novel!

Hi everyone!

I've been really busy lately getting everything ready for THE DARK QUEEN release. My publishing company is sending me an advanced copy to check for errors. I can't wait to see it in person!

Pre-orders will be available soon. Stay tuned!

In other news...I FINISHED MY 17TH NOVEL! I wrote the epilogue for EARTH'S CHAMPION a few days ago. I can't wait to start editing it. I'm really proud of this one!

But with all that craziness, I'm still devoted to writing every day and my goal of writing ten novels a year. Without further ado, I'd like to introduce my 18th novel...

END OF THE VAMPIRES! It's an adult fantasy with elements of historical romance. I mostly write young adult and middle grade, so it's nice to change things up.

I'd describe it as TERMINATOR meets INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE. In the future, hunters called Legionnaires have driven the vampires to near extinction. With no other option, two vampire brothers go back in time using blood magic to kill the leader of the hunters in the 1600's. But one brother ends up falling in love with her, gaining his soul back, and has to stop his brother from killing her -- even if it leads to the vampire's total annihilation.

Super excited to write this one! I'll keep you updated on THE DARK QUEEN. And there's also news coming -- something I've been chasing since I started to pursue traditional publishing. Looks like I'm checking off something on my 2020 resolutions already...

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Sincerely,

Dana

Comments

  1. End of the Vampires sounds FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I've written three chapters so far and I've already fallen in love with it. I can't wait to share it with the world one day!

      Delete
  2. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.


    website-auto-traffic Crack


    Tone Electra2.9 Crack

    The Sims 4 Vampires Crack

    Xpand 2 Torrent Crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing block structure! How long
    Have you written a blog before? Working on a blog seems easy.
    The overview of your website is pretty good, not to mention what it does.
    In the content!
    vstpatch.net
    Pianoteq Pro Crack Crack
    Xpand 2 Crack
    Acronis Cyber Backup Crack
    Plugin Boutique Scaler Crack
    Soundtoys Crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your all post. You have done really good work. Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.
    howcrack.org
    Xpand 2 Crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a professional web blogger so visit my website link is given below!To get more information
    Plugin Boutique Scaler v Crack/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts