The Dark Queen Is Out NOW!

It's February 4th -- release day!

I'm so excited. Welcome to the world, DARK QUEEN! I can't wait for everyone to read it.

It's now available on Kobo, iBooks, Amazon, Lulu, Barnes and Noble, Google Play, and Smashwords!

You can buy the e-book everywhere and the paperback off Lulu and Amazon. (And it's a gorgeous paperback -- definitely worth the extra cost!)

I apologize for not updating the blog more regularly -- I've been busy with THE DARK QUEEN'S release, editing the second book in that trilogy, and working with my agent for my mystery novel. But I'll get back to posting about writing -- I promise!

In the meantime, you can grab your copy now. I hope you enjoy!

You can read the first chapter on my publisher's website, too: http://www.fireandiceya.com/authors/danagricken/darkqueen.html

And if you're looking for more YA reads in every genre, head over to my publisher's website and check out the work of my fellow authors! I guarantee you won't be disappointed with Fire and Ice! http://www.fireandiceya.com/index.html

Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,

Dana

Comments

Popular Posts