Motivation

Now and then, everyone needs some motivation.

Life is hard, and following your dreams is even harder. 

There are roadblocks, obstacles, setbacks, and self-doubt. You win some, you lose some, but you always learn some.

If you're looking for a sign to keep going, this is it. Don't stop now, because you're probably closer than you think.

The only thing scarier than having big dreams that are difficult to achieve is not having any dreams at all.

I want to be a published author one day, seeing my books in stores across the world (or, at least my hometown.) It's a difficult journey, and there's nothing I can do besides continue to write and evolve.

If I stay adamant, dedicated, and focused, I know that I can achieve my goals. Nothing is really stopping me besides myself. I just need some time to learn and grow, and eventually things will fall into place.

In the spirit of Motivation - specifically Monday Motivation, because Mondays suck - I've written a quick little poem:


Here is my advice: Keep dreaming, keep fighting, keep trying. The time is always right, after all. You'll never regret it - but you will regret giving up.

Sincerely,

Dana 🦋 ∞ ❤ ☮

Comments

Popular Posts