Moving Update!

Hello everyone!

As some of you know, I posted to Instagram and Twitter that my family and I have bought a house. Eep!

I'll be moving into my new house soon. But if any of you have moved, you know how unpredictable and time-consuming it can be.

This is just a little note saying I might be gone for a few weeks on this blog and social media. I won't have Internet for a few days - GASP! - while my cable company works on getting it set-up at my new place. But like Arnold, I'll be back - so don't worry!

But seriously, rent has gone up in my hometown with many places becoming unaffordable. Hundreds of people - especially those who make minimum wage - can't afford to pay their rent anymore. You're looking at 1,600 - 2,000 a month WITHOUT utilities and other expenses. It's insane, but I'm glad my family and I bought a house before the market gets completely out of control.


Anyway, thanks for reading! I can't wait to move in!

Sincerely,

Dana


Comments

Popular Posts