I Won NaNoWriMo 2019!

Hi everyone! This is just a quick update...

I did it! I won NaNoWriMo for the second year in a row!

I finished my children's fantasy novel, DREAMWEAVERS, at 58k words. It still needs to be edited, but I'm very proud of how far I've come!

This is my 16th novel. I can't believe I've written so many. My goal is to write 400 novels in my lifetime. (I'm ambitious -- and I have a lot of ideas I want to explore!) I'm eager to start writing my 17th novel soon.

(Also, I apologize for not updating the blog in two weeks, but I've been busy finishing up my novel and editing my previous one.)

Last year, I wrote a children's mystery novel called THE GIFT GIVER. This year I went back to my true love -- fantasy. I'll be participating again next year -- most likely with another children's novel. 50k is perfect for that age group.

I always have a great time writing for NaNoWriMo. It's fun to update the word count and watch your story grow.

With NaNoWriMo over now, I'll be announcing my next novel December 1st...so stayed tuned for that!

As always, thanks for reading!

Sincerely,

Dana


Comments

Popular Posts