I Have A Literary Agent!

It's true!

I'm THRILLED to announce that I'm now represented by Jessica Reino of the Metamorphosis Literary Agency. She is repping my YA mystery novel, JESSICA PRINCE AND THE CRIMSON CAPER, which will be the first in a series. (Think Nancy Drew if she were rich and famous.)

After three years of querying and getting rejected, I'm SO happy I've found an agent who supports me and my work. I also have a MG fantasy and a YA sci-fi I think she'd enjoy, too!

Here's to new writing and a long-lasting partnership. I'm so excited!

And to all the writers out there still querying, don't give up. Your time will come. I plan to do a blog post in the future on advice for getting an agent, so stayed tuned for that.

Now I'm getting back to writing my adult fantasy novel, END OF THE VAMPIRES. Let's hope I can concentrate! I've been so distracted (in a good, happy way!) these past few days.

2020 is shaping up to be great. I can't wait to see what else is in store.

Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,

Dana 


Comments

Popular Posts