The Dark Queen Is Coming Out Feb 4th! Pre-Order Now!

The magic date is...

February 4th, 2020! That's when you'll be able to read THE DARK QUEEN for the first time!

I can't believe my book is so close to being out in the world! Less than two weeks away now.

You can pre-order now across Kobo, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. for both e-book and paperbook! As many of you know, I self-published my first trilogy, but only in e-book format. It's surreal to see my writing in paperback!

Here are all the book links:





Apple - Coming soon!

Google books - Coming soon!


The print book will be available within 2-4 weeks at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Baker and Taylor, Ingrams, and other places.

I also added THE DARK QUEEN to Goodreads! You can add it to your TBR list.

Here is the Goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/50626074-the-dark-queen

Reviews are SO important to authors! If you enjoy it, please consider leaving one behind. :)

I'm also considering doing a book giveaway on Goodreads, so stay tuned for that! 

I'm sick with the flu -- it's clearing up, thankfully -- so I'm going back to bed. Bring on February 4th!

Thanks for reading,

Dana


Comments

Popular Posts