I'm Back!

Happy September!

Autumn is creeping up on us. It's my favorite season. And it's only one month left until my 21st birthday! Life does fly by, doesn't it?

After two and a half weeks -- but really, it feels more like a long, grueling lifetime -- I've moved into my new house completely. We had a few bumps in the road -- like appliances not working, roof troubles, etc. -- but nothing major. Mostly everything was simple and easy to fix.

(I can't wait to decorate our new house for Halloween! We have a porch and a front lawn now, so my family and I plan to go all out.)

I'll be returning to my usual blog schedule and updating social media more often now that I have WiFi again. I have a blog post scheduled for later this week -- a little encouragement for struggling writers.

When I'm finished my current novel, WHAT SHE DESIRES -- it's been difficult working on it with all the moving, but I'm writing chapter 20 of 30 today! -- I'll be posting about my next novel, WANDERSKY. It's another YA science fiction novel, and it'll be my 15th book.

I can't believe I've managed to (almost) write 14 novels. Where does the time go?!

In the meantime, I'd like to give an update on my YA fantasy novel, THE DARK QUEEN. It's still slated for release in the spring of 2020! It's coming up soon. When my publishing house has designed the cover art for it, I'll post it on social media.

I've handed over book two and three in the series -- THE DARK EVOLUTION and THE DARK CAGE -- so after I comb through them with my editor, everything's ready to go. I'm so excited! This is the first trilogy I've published with a company. If all goes well, I plan to submit move novels to them!

As always, thanks for reading. I can't wait to share more of my stories with you!

Sincerely,

Dana




Comments

Popular Posts